Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and thanks for reading my blog!  A few years ago I had a blog dedicated to raw food because I was going to eat 100% raw forever and ever...right? Not so much. Yet, after years of struggling with my unhealthy relationship to food I have now come full circle back to raw.  However, this time around I come with much more experience and knowledge, both about myself and food, and I personally do not believe that 100% raw is best, or necessary.  That being said, greatly increasing our intake of raw food will reap many benefits!

I want to share as many healthy, delicious recipes that I can with my family and friends.  Some will be raw, and many others will be "wannabe" raw, with some cooked ingredients.  Others will be full blown cooked.  Most of my recipes will be vegan (without meat, dairy, or eggs) with the exception of honey. Many will also be gluten free. I'll also be sharing my own personal thoughts about the struggles of eating healthy and losing weight.

Most of these recipes will be linked from other sources on the web, or can be found in books, so I will always provide those references.

Thanks for reading!

-Rachael

2 comments:

  1. I need help with recipies to curb my "salty crunchy" cravings-got any?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to find something satisfactory for you!

    ReplyDelete